Let’s talk about coaching. A lot of people confuse a coach with a counselor or a psychologist, sometimes even a consultant, but none of those accurately describe what a coach really does.
- A coach isn’t a counselor. Counseling is more about talking through issues and problems. Coaching is more about plotting a course to move you from where you are now to where you want to be.
- A coach isn’t a psychologist who is licensed to work on a variety of psychological issues. Coaches don’t delve deep into anyone’s past or psychology. A coach focuses on your current actions and behaviors and what you need to do to move forward.
- A coach isn’t a consultant either. A consultant is hired to do a specific job. With coaching, it isn’t the coach who does the work but the coachee that does.
A life coach is just that … a coach for your life. If you are familiar with sports, you are familiar with what a coach does. They work with their athletes to devise a game plan. They oversee practices, emphasize the
So what does a Christian Coach do?
Well, a Christian life coach does the same thing a secular life coach does with one major exception. A Christian Coach recognizes that none of us are in this alone, we follow Christ’s lead. Together, coach, coachee and Christ, we form a strong rope of three cords (Ecclesiastes 4:12). We look for and follow His guidance throughout the coaching process.
Coaching is done over the phone so you can have a session in the comfort of your home, on the go in your car or wherever you are!
It starts with a free consultation where you can see first-hand what coaching can do for you. If we decide to proceed, coaching sessions occur weekly. To see results, I suggest coaching for a minimum of three months.
- Solo Sister coaching packages are available for women that want individualized coaching sessions.
- Sister Circles are group coaching packages that are perfect for church members, Bible study groups or just a group of close friends.
Because everyone might not one direct coaching, there are also coaching programs that are delivered directly to your inbox. With these 6-week Coaching Programs, the client receives weekly emails with a video and a weekly assignment. They also receive access to a closed Facebook group where they can connect with others in the program. These programs are available for just $45.
A Christian Life Coach can help you …
- Sharpen Your Focus
- Build and Strengthen Your Faith
- Hold You Accountable for Your Actions
- See Real Results
- Overcome Overwhelming Obstacles
- Identify and Strengthen Your Assets
- Walk in Line with God’s Purpose for You